LMP Property Management (LMP) takes pride in managing the properties of one of the Okanagan’s leading construction and land development companies.
Stober Group (SG) is a family owned and operated full-service construction & development company located in Kelowna, BC for the past 50 years. SG has established a well-deserved reputation for being one of Okanagan’s leading companies. With a portfolio of over 30 carefully developed commercial and residential properties their proven expertise includes leasing, construction & project management.
We take pride in our properties and our dedicated staff – this brands SG & LMP. Our goal is to provide property management with a personal and worry-free experience to tenants and to provide our clients the best service and product in the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking an experienced live-in Caretaker Couple for one building with 50 suites in Kelowna.
• Administrative work involved in the operation of the property, according to procedures and instructions set by the Property Manager
• Book viewings of suites and interview potential tenants
• Complete accurate detailed move in/out reports for each tenant and supervise moves to ensure security is maintained
• Manage, collect, deposit and record rents
• Maintain accurate files for each resident and suite
• Serve all notices to tenants when applicable
• Comply with regulations as contained in the Residential Tenancy Act and Regulations
• Schedule and supervise contractors
• Attend to emergencies
• Prepare detailed Incident Reports related to accidents, altercations and damage to the property and/or other applicable incidents
• Interior common area maintenance
• Exterior building & property maintenance including upkeep of landscaping
• Small repairs and maintenance
• Other duties as may be required from time to time
• Resident Manager Certificate - preferred
• Previous building management experience
• Working knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act an asset
• Experience in monitoring building and mechanical equipment maintenance
• Ability to maintain buildings and facilities and to operate required equipment and tools in a safe and effective manner
• Motivated and professional
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Computer literate
• Work well in a team environment
• Able to take direction and work well with minimal supervision
Managers will live on-site and work under the guidance of a property management team. This role is perfect for a semi-retired couple where one person has employment elsewhere. Wage is negotiable, based on experience and qualifications.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and certifications to email@example.com
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
LMP Management Ltd.
1701-1631 Dickson Ave
Kelowna, BC V1Y 0B5
Reporting to the GM Construction, the Senior Project Manager will work closely with the Major Projects Construction Team, supporting them in terms of tendering, costing/budgeting, change-order management, and schedule attainment of major projects. This role will also provide overall leadership of our in-house Tenant Improvement team which will primarily be focused on new tenant buildouts in Landmark 7.
The Senior Project Manager will also represent the Construction Department in pre-construction design, working closely with the Director of Development and various consultants through-out the design and tendering process of future projects.
Working as an integral member of the Construction team, this role will share the responsibility for total project delivery including planning, execution and monitoring to ensure compliance with safety, quality, budget and schedule requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
The newest addition to the Landmark District is now accepting applications for lease. Landmark 7 is a modern, 23-storey building with customizable office spaces starting as low as $18 per square foot to rent.