LMP Property Management (LMP) takes pride in managing the properties of one of the Okanagan’s leading construction and land development companies.
Stober Group is a family owned and operated full-service construction & development company located in Kelowna, BC for the past 50 years. Stober Group has established a well-deserved reputation for being one of Okanagan’s leading companies. With a portfolio of over 30 carefully developed commercial and residential properties their proven expertise includes leasing, construction & project management.
We take pride in our properties and our dedicated staff – this brands Stober Group & LMP. Our goal is to provide property management with a personal and worry-free experience to tenants and to provide our clients the best service and product in the Okanagan.
We are currently seeking an experienced live-in Caretaker Couple for a 50-unit building in Kelowna.
• Administrative work involved in the operation of the property, according to procedures and instructions set by the Property Manager
• Book viewings of suites and interview potential tenants
• Complete accurate detailed move in/out reports for each tenant and supervise moves to ensure security is maintained
• Manage, collect, deposit and record rents
• Maintain accurate files for each resident and suite
• Serve all notices to tenants when applicable
• Comply with regulations as contained in the Residential Tenancy Act and Regulations
• Schedule and supervise contractors
• Attend to emergencies
• Prepare detailed Incident Reports related to accidents, altercations and damage to the property and/or other applicable incidents
• Interior common area maintenance
• Exterior building & property maintenance including upkeep of landscaping
• Small repairs and maintenance
• Other duties as may be required from time to time
• Resident Manager Certificate - preferred
• Previous building management experience
• Working knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act an asset
• Experience in monitoring building and mechanical equipment maintenance
• Ability to maintain buildings and facilities and to operate required equipment and tools in a safe and effective manner
• Motivated and professional
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Computer literate
• Work well in a team environment
• Able to take direction and work well with minimal supervision
Managers will live on-site and work under the guidance of a property management team. This role is perfect for a semi-retired couple where one person has employment elsewhere. Wage is negotiable, based on experience and qualifications.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and certifications to email@example.com
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
LMP Management Ltd.
1701-1631 Dickson Ave
Kelowna, BC V1Y 0B5
The newest addition to the Landmark District is now accepting applications for lease. Landmark 7 is a modern, 23-storey building with customizable office spaces starting as low as $16 per square foot to rent.